Pakistan : As Imran Khan take Oath in Pakistan after Election 2018. PTI Government make lots of changes in system, Pakistan Citizen’s Portal is one of them.
Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf launch a Mobile complain platform in Pakistan to register complains from all over the Pakistan which name is Pakistan Citizen’s Portal. PM Imran Khan in a Meeting tell people’s about this App.Lots of people’s in Pakistan using this mobile App and register their complains.
We will tell you today how many complain are launched and register till today 24-11-2018.
You can also Download this Mobile App by using below links;
You can also find this on Social Website name Twitter by using this tag
- Energy and Power – PEPCO and SNGPL
no. of complain are : 9505 and Resolved are : 6603
- Health – Primary Health, Secondary Health, Illegal Medicines / Quacks, etc.
no. of complain are : 6679 and Resolved are : 1374
- Land and Revenue – Transfer of Land / Mutation, Complaints against Revenue Staff
no. of Complain are : 6202 and Resolved are : 880
- LAW & Orders Police, Prisons, Anti-Narcotics Force, Traffic Police, etc.
no. of Complain are : 6129 and Resolved are : 251
- Human Rights Violation – Missing Person, Child Abuse, Denial of Rights, etc.
no of Complain are : 6200 and Resolved are : 637
Also PAKISTAN CITIZEN’S PORTAL received In 24 DAYS.
- No.of Suggestions : 21174
- Policy : 10907
- Procedures : 4285
- Regulations : 4222
This is what Pakistan Citizen’s Portal received and do action in 24 Days. We think it’s a great job from Government for peoples of Pakistan.